Monday, 1 December 2008

In the sky tonight



A very amaturish photo I know but this is sort of what we saw in the sky tonight... the moon with Venus on the left and Jupiter on the right. WOW isn't God awesome in His creation?!

My Dad had phoned me about this yesterday saying he had seen it on Saturday already... missed that... and last night there were tooooooooooo many clouds... so tonight was the night!

Found this link with a bit more info.... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27958792/ but I'm now confused as to which "star" is which on my pic.... Venus is the brighter one and that was definately the one on the left!!!! Maybe what is said in this article is for the northern hemisphere and we are "upside down" here in the south!

2 comments:

{Candice} said...

Hi Cathy!
Thanks so much for visiting my new blog & leaving me some "love", you're a sweetie :o)
I will definitely be doing some star-gazing tonight, thanks for the interesting info...
{c}
xoxoxo

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks for sharing this, very interesting. Hugs from Desire