Birthday card and bracelet from my friend Helen in England. Just love it... thanks so much... and it's in my favourite colour... BLUE... hehehe.

Secret Santa Swop stuff from Jacqui.... thanks sooooooooo much

Christmas Swop stuff from Sophia... thanks too. Only one word of advice... Ferrero Rocher do not post well!! They got rather squashed so I just had to eat them straight away.... yum!

And then there were lots and lots of Christmas cards too and also my badge from Lara.. Thanks.

So yip it might still be early days but Christmas is definately on it's way.
And just a ps in passing... my elbow is doing MUCH better today... I can actually type properly again. Still have it straped up but am feeling back to normal.
4 comments:
Sjoe, Xmas is really early over at your side. All those yummylicious goodies will definitely keep those taste buds occupied. Hugs from Desire
Glad you like the bracelet - sorry it was soooo late.
They promised me 5 days not 3 weeks. But at least it's arrived safely!
Lovely pile of loot. I knew there was a good reason I didn't put choccies in my box... too blimming hot here - 35 again today. Lovely post.
You sure got spoilt, lucky, lucky you...
Post a Comment