I've read this on a few blogs and thought.. why the heck not do my own list too... So here's my answers about some Christmas things:
WRAPPING PAPER OR GIFT BAGS?
Wrapping paper.... I tend to recycle paper too so it might even be a bit wrinkled. If I have a bag to fit the gift then I will use one.
REAL TREE OR ARTIFICIAL?
Artificial.... I like a big tree and it's much easier just to pull it out the cupboard.
WHEN DO YOU PUT UP THE TREE?
Usually around the 16th.... once I stop work and Aaron is home from my parents.
WHEN DO YOU TAKE THE TREE DOWN?
As soon afer New Year as possible... usually the 2nd. By then I'm tired of telling Aaron to leave it alone!
FAVORITE GIFT RECEIVED AS A CHILD?
Can't remember too many but I reckon it would be my first camera I got at age 12
HARDEST PERSON TO BUY FOR?
My hubby... can never decide what to get him
EASIEST PERSON TO BUY FOR?
Me.... hehehe. You know... "For Me, From Me" type gifts
DO YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE?
Yes.... in fact I have more than one. I love them and keep making them. Made a quilling one the year Aaron was born. Have a few from when I was in school and this year even Aaron made one.
MAIL OR EMAIL CHRISTMAS CARDS?
I love to receive them but am very bad at sending them out... so reckon it will be Email.
FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE?
The Polar Express.... also because I've watched it so many times.
HAVE YOU EVER RECYCLED A CHRISTMAS PRESENT?
Not that I know of
WHEN DO YOU START SHOPPING FOR CHRISTMAS?
After my birthday!
FAVORITE THING TO EAT AT CHRISTMAS?
Chocolate.... okay that's all year round. hehee. Guess it is gammon or mince pies.
LIGHTS ON THE TREE?
Yes.... We have one strand
FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG?
Little Town of Bethlehem
TRAVEL AT CHRISTMAS OR STAY HOME?
Stay home. I much rather stay home and enjoy the Christmas magic than go way and leave it all behind.... am not one for lugging Christmas decorations on holiday!
CAN YOU NAME ALL OF SANTA'S REINDEER'S?
Yip.... Donner, Blitzen, Prancer, Dancer, Comet, Vixen, Dasher, Cupid and for good measure Rudolph
ANGEL ON THE TREE TOP OR A STAR?
Both.... hehehe... We end up with a choir of angels (with two new ones made by Aaron this year).
OPEN THE PRESENTS CHRISTMAS EVE OR MORNING?
In the morning.... Father Christmas doesn't come till after you've gone to bed so how can you open gifts the night before???? And usually it's after breakfast and church too!
MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR?
Toooooooooooooo many people in the shopping malls.
FAVORITE ORNAMENT THEME OR COLOR?
My favourite ornament is my navity... I really love the meaning of Christmas and they take pride of place.
Colour... anything goes!
WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR?
You know that song "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"? Well I'm wishing that for Aaron.... his front two are wiggling and we might be in luck!
Otherwise for me.... few good books to read would be lovely. (See my birthday wishlist!)
Right so now that I've done mine how about you doing yours and leaving a comment here to tell me all about it.
1 comment:
Hi Cathy! Think I may nick your idea this week & put it up on my blog so keep a look out. Also, there should be a surprise for you on my blog by tomorrow, so do pop by ;-)
Post a Comment