Tuesday, 9 December 2008

Ouch is me....

I'm sure you've been wondering where I've been.... well wonder no more... I'll give you the ins and outs right now.

But to start I need to tell you that this is being type with ONE hand... my left.... not very fast mind you. And why???? Well I've hurt my right elbow.... called "acute tennis elbow". And how???? Well in my rush to get the washing off the line on Saturday aftyernoon before the rain came down, I think I must have wrenched it. So ouch ouch it's sore, inflammed and I can't use my arm.

So slowly slowly I'll type up my news but post it a bit later. I'm not ignoring my blog friends..., I'm just a bit tied up at the moment ... hehehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had been wondering what had happened to you. i just thought you couldn't find your computer between the boxes from your office-move...

hope you feel better soon! a sore elbow from removing washing is just sooo uncool. now if it was sore from blogging or scrapping, it would be a different matter.

Ella Swan said...

Oooh dear, was wondering where you were...sooo sorry to hear that. Funny, I also had a sore elbow for a few days last week...must be blogger's empathy!

Helen @ The Beading Lady said...

Sorry to hear about you elbow!!
Hope it heals soon!