Sunday, 21 December 2008

Why so quiet???

Well I did warn you in my last post that you might not hear from me for a while... and here's the reason why.... I've been SCRAPPING. Yip have done amazingly well.

Thursday.... 6 layouts
Friday.... 5 layouts
Saturday 4 layouts
and today 3 layouts and finishing journing on a few of the above.

And the only reason each day's tally is less is because I've scrapped for less time each day!

Thursday was really spent at home and didn't do much except washing in the morning and scrapping in the afternoon/evening

Friday I did ironing, went shopping and then scrapped in the afternoon before we went to the carols service at church (will post photos next time). I said to someone at Church this morning that Christmas doesn't really start till I've been to a Carols by Candlelight and so now it is really there.

Yesterday we were out all day just about... birthday party for one of Aaron's classmates.... lovely beach party... and I was even in the pool.... pics to follow. So I only managed to scrap last night.

Today was church all morning and then after lunch Aaron and I have been scrapping.... yip even my boy has caught the bug.... he did two sweet pages to my 3.

I've also involved Aaron in a few of our Christmas Day decorations but you'll only get to see those after Christmas.

So now you know where I've been... and no Helen I'm not ignoring your award.... will pick it up and post it soon soon.

Signing off to do more scrapping....

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

You can't say that and then not show us the pages...??

Anonymous said...

You have been busy...

Cannot wait to see it all.

Desire Fourie said...

Wow ... girl you are on a roll, putting your fellow scrappers to shame. Keep at it ... if you've got the time, put it to good/scrapping use! Hugs from Desire