Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Christmas decorating

Well we came home from seeing Madagascar 2.... such a fun movie... (I really love those sneaky scheming penguins)... and then after a quick lunch Aaron and I put up the Christmas tree. Here's the proof...






So we had Christmas Music in the background, me humming along and Aaron chatting up a storm hanging decorations. A real festive mood. Now the silly season has really begun! All my Christmas shopping is done... must just get wrapped so now I plan to sit back and do some serious scrapping over the next few days so you might not hear from me again for a while... don't miss me tooooo much!

2 comments:

Adele said...

Hi Cathy,

I received your lovely parcel of goodies yesterday. Thankyou so much! I was particularly thrilled with the 'fa-la-la' paper as I have been battling to find some AND as for the birdie paper- too divine. I hope you have a wonderful blessed christmas with your family, with loads of love and laughter...
love Adele.

PS: Are those pics of the Joburg zoo?

Desire Fourie said...

Love the Xmas tree and the lovely festive goodies in your lounge. One can see the spirit is real in your home. Hugs from Desire