
Left for work at 8:30 and had a fairly quiet day... catching up on emails. Also had a lovely surprise visit from Bev... with time for a quick chat and cuppa coffee with her.
After work I went shopping.... am looking for some circle punches so went to the crafters market first as I had got punches from them not so long ago but they didn't have, so then went to my LSSS... Local Scrapbook Supply Shop.... PNA at Flora Centre..... they also didn't have the punches :( but I did get myself two sets of alphabet stamps, some alphabet stickers as well as two new books to read.
Phew and all this before 3pm!!! Once home I turned a pile of ingredients into... chocolate brownies.... yummy. Then also did the ironing.
Who know what this evening will bring... hopefully (?) some scrapping otherwise I might just read my new book.
Monday, 29 September 2008
Day 3...
Monday started with me sleeping in.... yip with Aaron not being here I don't have to get up until 6:30... sooooo nice! Got up, made Keith's lunch then we had breakfast (the usual cereal). He left just after 7 for work and then after my bath I decided to feed the birds. Also made some coffee and washed the dishes... yip actually washed dishes not only put them into the dishwasher and turn it on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Its quite interesting to see your week unfold day-by-day. Interesting pics you are taking to document it.
I see that you are looking for circle punches ... I have got quite a few circle punches (various sized circles) available at my Doing Life online shop i.e. www.doinglife.co.za perhaps you find a punch there that wil work for you. The orders usually take 3 business days to reach the clients. Keep well.
Mmmm yum yum - chocolate crunchies - one of my favourite.
Hope you got some scrapping in too!!
Hi Cathy. I was going to tell you about Desire's online shop, but I see she's already done so. The service is excellent. I haven't received such good service anywhere else!!! Give her a try!
Post a Comment