Sunday, 28 September 2008

Day Two

Well my Sunday morning started off very well.... I GOT TO SLEEP LATE.... yip only woke up at 7:45 (hence the pic of the clock!). I had planned to go the the early chuch service but that didn't happen for obvious reasons so ended up going to te 9:30 one instead.... lovely service with an uplifting message... "Knowing that God is in control".


The rest of the day as you will note from my pic collage was spent with the family. We all met up at a very fancy B&B run by Denise's cousin. I got a big full-speed running hug of welcome from Aaron on arrival with a nice "I missed you Mommy" from him... just melts my heart.

We had a lovely braai and spent the day sitting around chatting. Gemma was full of smiles... mainly when she wasn't crying, feeding or sleeping! But I guess that's what 5 month olds do. It was nice to share some time with Veronica too... growing into such a lovely girl.

Okay so that is my Sunday in a nutshell.

No comments: