Monday, 22 September 2008

Faith...Family.... and news

I absolutely LOVE the verse in Hebrews 11:1 all about faith... and when I found Stephanie Ackerman (who does RAK doodles) had done that particular verse I just had to add it to my blog... sure hope she won't mind.

Now on to news of the weekend... had a rather quiet and relaxed one... that's how it felt but it was busy-ish. Did the usual laundry chore... started on Friday afternoon and continued on Saturday... now must do the ironing! yuck yuck!

Saturday Aaron and I joined my Dad at his SAG Train meeting.... stands for Saturday Afternoon Group... hehehe... at the Pretoria Show Grounds to see a model train layout... we had such fun...

And... look who we found lurking.... THOMAS!!!

Sunday was spent at church in the morning and then we drove through to my folks for lunch, to look through their 1000+ photos of their 3 week holiday through Namaqualand and finally left Aaron there for his two week holiday! Yip 2 weeks... I have a break... I got to sleep till 6:30 this morning............. sooooooooooooooooo nice and needed!

Going to see a scrapping/school friend this afternoon... Theresa... and then it's home to do that yucky ironing and finish reading my murder mystery.

So that's me in a nutshell for today.... catch you soon.

ps... got pics yesterday of the newest addition to the Sanders family.... little Kaylin Catherine Wehrli born on 23 August to Thomas and Heather (Keith's younger sister). Congrats to the proud parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure looks like Aaron had a great time with the trains. Enjoy the sleeping in a bit later...I would trade that any day for extra sleep time in the mornings...!

AKI-G@UL said...

Hi, nice to visit in your site and looking your train collection ! Have a great day and Greeting's from Jakarta, Indonesia !

http://aqiegaul.blogspot.com