Today is BANDANA DAY... and I'm wearing mine... go to http://www.sunflowerfund.org.za/ and find out how YOU can help too...


Spoke to my little guy on the phone last night to find out how his day had been... and had a quite giggle to myself instead..... he told me all about Poppa putting up brackets and Granny doing the washing but couldn't remember what he had done. He did say that he watched the picture changy thing (ie digital picture frame that my brother had given my folks as a combined birthday-christmas present) plus the cinderella movie... he seemed happy (like always) so I think on the whole it was a good day.
Today I reckon pandemonium exists at their house seeing as Shaun, Denise & Gemma got back from East London last night and Veronica arrived from Cape Town... Aaron is very excited to be seeing his cousins again... I just just imaging the NOISE that's going on and I really don't envy my folks with that houseful.... good luck! And tomorrow we get added into the mix too... it's Mom's birthday, heritage day and braai day all wrapped into one!!!
Right back to work for me now... catch you soon.
1 comment:
Yay, congrats - can't wait to see the pics!
Sounds like you miss the little man but that he's having a good time.
Post a Comment