Exercise Routine
If you're over 30, you might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you become more proficient.
It may be too strenuous for some.
Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!
SCROLL DOWN...
NOW SCROLL UP...
That's enough for the first day. Great job.
Have a Chocolate.
6 comments:
hey, it turns out i'm a lot fitter than i thought...
You are too funny...lol
I am totally fit too. Amazing! Thanks for making me laugh. DO you know about my scrapping blog too? www.journalingjunkie.blogspot.com we post weekly journaling based challenges and have monthly prizes too.I would love to up the participation so if you could be so kind as to put on a link on your bloggie too that would be totally awesome.
I like this kind of exercise - very nice!
hahahaha! glad that sorted my exercise for the day! A couple more times & I'll be ready for the 2 oceans.
:o)
Oh funny! HA! Thanks for the laugh.
:-)
Post a Comment