Phew it's been a quiet week here on my blog so thought I'd best let you know that I am still alive and kicking. I had a weekend away last weekend.... roadtrip to Kloof and scrapping with the girls. Was a ton of fun. This week has been right back into the madness of work, so no scrapping done at all... eish! It's a truly quiet month on the scrapping front for me after the hordes that I did in August. I hope to get a few pages done this weekend though.
So anyway, here is a page that I made last month that I thought I'd share.
In the USA doing Disney pages is a huge thing... well the closest we have ever (or will ever!) get to Disney was when we saw Disney on Ice back in 2014.
I've been wanting to scrap these photos for a while... keep planning to use them on a sketch and then the plan falls apart.Well this time I got it all together and made the page using a Scrapbook Generations' sketch.
I used lots of leftover red and blue papers for my background strips and then just combined it with a cut file and some circles to which I added inks. I also cut some stars to scatter around.
So now I can tick that one off my to do list eventually.

No comments:
Post a Comment