I've just spent the whole weekend working... haven't done that since last year. Boy oh boy am I exhausted from too many number crunches. I sure do miss my scrapping when I don't get to do it on the weekend. Am itching to get my fingers all inky. At least I do have this coming weekend to look forward too... am taking a roadtrip to Dbn to do some serious scrapping!
So seeing as I didn't manage to scrap, thankfully I still have a backlog of layouts to blog about anyway.
This is another layout inspired by Jow... yes I seem to say that a lot lately... but she is the most amazing scrapping teacher I know.
Though my layout is based on her class notes, I must admit it looks nothing like the original... I'm still not sure if I am 100% happy with how it turned out, but you know what? It's done, photographed, blogged and filed.
I did have fun making the technique circles... embossing paste and then embossing powder heated before adding inks and punching into circles. The title and gears are painted with H20s... so there is a shine and shimmer to everything.

No comments:
Post a Comment