First up was a challenge to use a banner on a page... well this one was in my to do list for a while,.. a scraplift of a page I saw on pinterest.
Then we had to make a layout using a sketch provided... this one came together so quickly and I got to use my new bunny paper I had bought that same weekend. I even made my little bunny stamp that I used on my page.
This was for a challenge where we just needed to create a double page... well what was more appropriate than using one of the SG Sketches and making a lovely "sweet" page.
Yet another page on which we were challenged to use one or more pinwheels... I chose another SG sketch and used 3.
At the end of the crop there were lucky draws for each of the challenges... and once again I was lucky enough to have my layout, Set Sail pulled... so I get some $$$ to go shopping in at Scrapbook Generation... yippee. See it pays off to scrap.




No comments:
Post a Comment