Monday, 5 September 2016

Stuck?! September challenge

I have been following the Stuck?! blog for ages and have finally taken the plunge to get one of the challenges done... holding thumbs that this will also get me on the DT.


I decided to do a circle of stitching around my photo in place of a circle piece of paper. As I had at first done all my stitching in white I found it didn't show up that well (See if you can spot the which stitching at the top!)... so I went over the stitches with some all purpose ink and turned them teal and pink... much better.

I also created the splashes and stenciling on the background before placing everything.. this is to mimic the splatters on the wall.... remember this moment Theresa?.... hehehe... such a fun scrapping moment!


5 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Great page and such fun stitching, I have a feeling there is a funny story behind that photo! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Theresa said...

lol... I remember it clearly! Soooo missing our scrappy days....!

KerrynF said...

A cool take on the sketch and love the colours. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Unknown said...

So FUN!!! Love the stitching and the white looks great too but really think you nailed with adding the coloured stitching!
Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! -we're celebrating all month!

Aurelie said...

Love that stitching! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!