Phew October came and went without a single blog post from me... hectic to say the least I guess. I did manage to get some scrapping done last month... did 10 layouts in one weekend and then only four more for the rest of the month! Yikes. Not sure if I will actually get too much more done in November as it's just as hectic.
So seeing as I found the 27 day challenge group on facebook in September I thought I'd take up their challenge last month again... but then it got complicated.
The challenge was to use 6x6 pad of paper... well I didn't have any so my twist was that I only used scraps and leftovers. Secondly we had to use a photo of ourselves and it had to be 5x7 and black&white.... well I didn't have any printed and don't usually scrap black& white... so scrounging I went. I found a pic that Aaron had taken of us last year when I had my surgery which I only had in black&white... hehe... perfect or what? I printed it on watercolour paper to give it a bit more of a grainy effect and then sat down and scrapped my page.
I even included my actual hospital bracelets on the page and they fit in in just the right colours too.

No comments:
Post a Comment