I was super duper excited when Kristine Davidson asked me to design a layout for her latest book for Creative Scrappers. I have one copy of the book to give away.
Unfortunately, I can't show you my page here (which is on page 38!) but just to whet your appetite here are some closeup details of a few of the bits:
You can of course buy a copy of the book... Kristine also has a discount voucher available on her blog.
So leave me a comment and I will draw a name at the end of November.


11 comments:
Whoopeee ! So exciting ! I would love to win
oh how wonderful my friend! Congrats
That is so exciting to be included, I hope to win and check out your page!!!
Wow this is awesome
How exciting. I love your little sneak.
Oh how exciting for you!! Congrats!
Thanks for the chance to win.
How wonderful for you to have a page in her book! Thank you for the opportunity!
Now this would be awesome to win, super that you have a page in her book.
what a lovely prize to win - and that you have a page in the book makes it extra special...
I would absolutely love to win a copy! Thanks for the chance to win.
Would love to win. I'm sure your page is awesome
Post a Comment