I'm slowly working through some of my Scrapkit kits this year.... it's nice to be able to just pick up a kit and scrap in front of the tv... for some I've planned the photos already and for these two I did the kits and then just added the photos.
Christmas 2012... the heading for the layout just encompasses exactly what Aaron was feeling... so it was a perfect page!
Aaron went to a paintball party in Feb and when I saw this kit I just new it would be perfect for these photos.
I also did a few more kits, but these ones I altered slightly by using my own papers.
This page is about the tree we planted in memory of Dad at the Methodist church in Boksburg. I even tried my hand at using alcohol inks to alter the chipboard flowers for this page... love how they turned out.
For our anniversary last year we spent the day at Johannesburg Zoo...
So there is four pages all done, with about 20+ more kits waiting to be put together... reckon they will keep me going all year long.




1 comment:
What a quick way to get layouts done. Your layouts are lovely.
Post a Comment