Monday, 15 April 2013

Nuts About Sketches - Week 261

I'm right in the middle of helping Mom move from the East Rand to the West Rand.... so luckily I managed to get my April layouts scrapped before Easter for my design team commitments.  Here is this week's one for Nuts About Sketches.


I have a box of finished pages that just need photos and decided to browse through it to see what I could use... well I found this page and it worked perfectly for the sketch.  The page was done about 5+ years ago at an all day scrap held by Retha van der Walt at Scraptifity (subsequently closed).  I must say though that just about all the rest of the pages done that day have been unassembled and put back into my stash... just not the sort of pages I scrap (or colours).

Here is the sketch for this week.

So now head over to the blog and check out the rest of the great pages on display this week.

No comments: