In between reorganising my acrylic stamps on Sunday, I scrapped this page for Scrapbook Challenges. The whole reason for the stamp reorganising was that I was looking for a stamp with which to alter my letters. I found it but then carried on organising for another hour before finishing my page... hehehe... silly me!
So my stamps are now all nicely sorted by type into old CD covers so that I can see what I have and if I need a flower they are all together in one place.
This is a cormorant that we spied near the penguin rehab centre in PE on our holiday last year... I thought he was soooooo beautiful that he deserved a page all of his own.
This is the sketch that we worked from
Head over to the blog to see what the rest of the Sketch crew did this week... there are some stunning pages.


No comments:
Post a Comment