Monday, 8 April 2013

Nuts about Sketches - Week 260

It's been a busy week with lots of visits with the family, making a birthday cake and then my niece's 5th birthday party on Saturday.  No time to scrap until yesterday, and then I got thoroughly sidetracked and ended up reorganising my acrylic stamps whilst in the middle of scrapping a page.  No necessarily a good thing.

But I digress, here is my page for today's reveal at Nuts About Sketches.

I used some leftovers on the page from the kit I scrapped at Scrapbook 'n Things in January.... I didn't particularly like the lightbulbs when I saw them in my kit... and especially not the paper... but when I did this page I thought they would be perfect... and now I love how it turned out... amazing how a certain paper/embellishment can just work when you have the right context for it.

Another sort of first for me on this page was using up miss-matched chipboard letters for my title... just found some that would work and hey presto!  The "g" is a plastic one that I've had for ages and could never figure out where to use it.

This is the sketch that we worked with

Now check out the blog and get even more inspiration.

No comments: