Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Nuts About Sketches - Week 259

Happy Easter everyone.... it's been a great weekend with family.... and being able to experience God's creation from the early morning sunrise to late afternoon sunset, plus all sorts inbetween.  Sure hope the Easter Bunny managed to find you and give you some eggs too.

Can you believe that it's April already?  In a blink of the eye we are three months into this year.  And I can gladly say that I've already completed 86 scrapbook pages this year.... with tons more planned and waiting to be done.

Here is my page for the reveal at Nuts About Sketches

I used one of my new cuttlebug embossing plates and added some chicken wire detail to the heart behind the bunnies... love how this page just came together from bits and pieces.

This is the sketch we had to work from:

Check out the blog for lots more great pages.

No comments: