Monday, 25 February 2013

Scrapbook 'n Things - all day class layouts

In January I did an all day class with my BFF Judi at Scrapbook n Things.  This was a great relaxing day with the aim of doing six double layouts.  Well on the day I did 3.5 layouts... did another 1.5 that evening and eventually finished the last one this week.  They even all have the photos and journalling on them and are ready to go into my albums.  Check these pages out:

These first three are from my 2012 album



These next three are from my 2013 album... yip I've already started scrapping this year's photos (hehehe)



The one of the bunnies is photos taken on the day they arrived... too cute and cuddly.  Now nearly six weeks later I'm ready to throttle these two... they keep escaping and then we spend half an hour chasing them to recapture them! urgh!!!!

There you have it.... six pages done from one kit of paper from the same range and they all look so totally different.

2 comments:

sa_homespun / Michelle van Wyk said...

I got 4 done on the day.. I still have 2 not even touched and only 3 finished with pics.. ROFL..

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cathy and I so love your creative style.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}