Remember that in 2013 our Paper Mixing Bowl challenges are now being posted on the 15th of the month. Here is my layout for this month:
And the recipe card.... mmm yummy Red velvet cake
So I used the three colours and then also used quite a few of the utensils..
- layered some papers
- trimming - I added flocking to my one tag and used parts of that tag to punch some flowers
- two is better than one - got two flowers and two tags
- got mail - used a postage stamp and also stamped a postmark (which also got flocked!)
- added a few flowers
- used 4 photos
I however didn't use the journalling criteria... but that is optional.
Hope that you like my page.... why not join in the challenge this month. You can see the rest of the DT layouts on the blog.


1 comment:
Sweet page!
Post a Comment