Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Scrapbook Challenges - Sketch 330

Did you have fun over the weekend with the blog hop?  I know I enjoyed going around and seeing the amazing inspiration from our Sketch Crew at Scrapbook Challenges.  Remember you have till Friday 8th Feb to get your layout done to stand a chance of winning one of the great prizes.

But now on to this week's sketch reveal.

When I saw this sketch I just knew that I wanted to do it of Keith's birthday seeing as I had just done a tag style layout of my birthday.... and look how very different it all turned out.

Also, I did an alcohol ink class with Jowilna on Saturday at The Scrapbook Den and came home and actually applied some of those techniques to my title lettering on this page... am very chuffed with being able to use something I just learnt how to do.

Here is the sketch for you to use too:

For even more layout ideas, check out the blog post this week at Scrapbook Challenges.

No comments: