It's a new month... can you believe February arrived and sneaked up on us. I had a great weekend scrapping and also visiting yesterday with my Mom. Back to work and school today and the madness doesn't stop. But sketch reveals sure do make the week brighter... so here is today's one for Nuts About Sketches:
I decided to blow up one of the five pics I took of Aaron putting out his milk and cookies for Santa... the others were nice but similar to what I've scrapped in previous years... so this one just sort of captured the moment perfectly.... and yes even though he knows that Mommy is Santa (in our house anyway! shhhh don't tell anyone else.)... he still loves the tradition and the surprises. It helps to make Christmas just a little bit more special.
Here is the great sketch we got to work with:
There are lots of great layouts this week from the team, so please head over to the blog and leave some love there too.


No comments:
Post a Comment