Thursday, 7 February 2013

Catch up on 2012 layouts created

I've been going through my list of layouts that I keep to see what layouts I have posted and what not... and boy are you in for a treat.... here are layouts that I created last year but as yet never showed:

This layout I created for a challenge early last year but for some reason never did actually post
The right hand side page is actually two flaps that open up down the middle and shows lots more photos

In June last year I did a class at the Scrapping Studio and this is the page I created:
The three photos at the top of the right hand page are joined on one mat and lift up to reveal more photos and journalling.

This page is from my 2009 album...

I saw a page on the Scrap Girls newsletter in December and just knew I wanted to make a page like it... so within days of us putting up our tree last year, this page came together

In July last year I went to the Your Family Expo and ran in to my friend Carolyn from The Scrapbook Factory Shop.... she kindly gave me this kit so that I could figure out how to use some of the Tim Holtz products... this page was just perfect for our piano recital photos from last year.

This next page is actually one that was taught at the Scrapbook Convention a few years back... I was a volunteer and got the kits but never did much with them... so catching up a bit now.

and lastly for this post, a Scrapkits page

No comments: