Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Scrapkits catchup

I have been plowing my way through my past Scrapkits pages and slowly putting them together.  Only just realised that I haven't shown any here since last year... so be prepared... here they all are:

This page I used my own papers to tie in with the theme... very rustic.  It's all about a weekend we spent at Mabalingwe.

This is another page where I used my own stash to put it together.... I did photos of the cousins all playing together on our Christmas holiday from 2010.

Then for Aaron's caravan holiday he had with Papa & Granny last year July, I used a few kits to record the many memories... this first one is a summary of the week away and included the things he got up too.

This page I again used my own stash and some of the printouts provided and put together a story about a day trip they took to see the different sites.

Then it's on to my birthday from last year.... using my own stash I put together this fun page.  To keep with the theme I added in some chipboard cups and cake.

In January I took Aaron to SciBono... he LOVED it... and this kit was just a perfect backdrop to showcase all his activities.... The one change I made to it was adding the dinosaur stamp to it.

This kit was one that I had wanted to do for ages... and with Aaron and Gemma going to the Bokkie Park in January I got just the right mix of "farm" pics to put it together.

Mom wanted some new updated Grandkids pics so after a very impromptu and uncooperative one... I decided to showcase them on this page... I just changed the one background paper to tie in a bit better with my colours (and because I want to use the one from the kit on a different page... hehehe).

When I saw this page in our February kit I knew straight away what pics to use for it... us doing the toboganning in Cape Town.. the page came together 1-2-3... love it!!

Last week Wednesday (the public holiday) I spent it scrapping with a dear friend and put together three different kits... this one is about a birthday party Aaron went to in 2010

On this one I changed it up and used FabScraps papers

and for this one I used mainly green patterned papers with a few yellow accents.  I also turned the one photo into a little booklet.

I still have two more kits which are just needing their journalling done on them, so they will be coming soon.  And then of course there must still be about 6/7 more that need to be done... just waiting for the perfect photos before I put them together.

2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

When I first started scrapping I got Scrapkits and I loved all the new techniques I learned with each new page.Your beautiful layouts make me miss those days.

tania said...

oh my word that is a whole heap of scrapping going on here!! love the happy campers one:)
thanks for popping over and leaving a comment:)