Wow can you believe it, we're already in April? Time sure has flown by. It's school holidays and that means "Mommy holiday" for me... yippee. AND I'm lucky enough to have TWO weeks of it.... Aaron's school only goes back on the 16th... happy scrappy days ahead for me.
The new sketch is up at Scrapbook Challenges.... again you have the option of single and double pages.
Don't be put off by all those circles.... they can be FUN. I chose to do the single page option and decided on a pool birthday party that Aaron went to.
I used a range of papers from Echo Park... stickers and all... and it made this page come together 1-2-3.
Join us in the forum to see what the rest of the Design Team did this week and also take part in some of the challenges... lots of fun happening.



3 comments:
fabulous fun water page.. great take on the sketch
Great take on the sketch once again and such a cheerful page.
Hugs
Desire
This is sunny and fun! Great take on the sketch.
Post a Comment