School holidays are over (for now)... we had a good break from our morning routine... I got to sleep till 6:30 most mornings - a whole hour later than usual. BUT now it's back to that awful alarm clock waking me up miles tooooo early... and it's still dark... so not nice. But at least it's only for the next two weeks and then we are off for another week's school holiday - something to look forward to.
I managed to get a few pages scrapped in the holiday, but I must still finish a few of them (missing pics and journalling)... so they will be coming soon. What I can show you though is this week's great sketch options from Scrapbook Challenges....
I went with the single page option, but had to rotate it and flip it to make it work with my pics,
I scratched through my scraps box and found a whole bunch of bits and pieces that worked on this page... including some rubons.
Now head over to the forum and check out what the rest of the design team did this week.



3 comments:
What a great sketch & I love your clean interpretation of it Cathy!!
The perfect take on the sketch...I love the bright colours against the white background.
Lovely layout once again. Beautiful colour combo as well and not to speak about the cute subject.
Hugs
Desire
Post a Comment