The challenge for round one was posted on Saturday... and boy oh boy did it take some thinking to put my page together for it. We were giving a list of items to choose from using the first 10 letters of our names. Here is what I came up with...
My list was as follows:
Chipboard – title letters & flower tag
Acrylic paint – White paint borders on photos
Twine – on tags
Heart – red felt
Yellow - letters
Stitching – on heart and blue/green strips
Acrylic paint – orange letters & tag
Neon – date is written in neon orange (just above blue square with heart), plus yellow photo mat
Decorative edge – blue strip
Envelope – pink one at the top with my journalling in it
I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers (#192) for my inspiration.
I am very chuffed with my page but when I see Lee-Anne's one, whom I'm up against, my knees start to tremble.
Now I need your vote please.... head over to the forum and find this thread.... then once the poll is up (sometime on Wednesday... and only for 24 hours!), click for CATHY. The more votes I get the longer I stay in the game.
AND... if you are up to the challenge... you can also make a layout and submit it.... there are awesome weekly prizes up for grabs. So come and play along.

1 comment:
Loving this, those tags are the perfect page topper.
Hugs
Desire
Post a Comment