The month of March is slowly going to develop it's own sense of madness over at Scrapbook Challenges
At present I have no idea what's install for me... quivering in my boots almost. What I will need from you from what I gather is voting support. Keep your eyes on my blog and I will let you know as I know more.
How it works:
The DT will be paired off in twos competing against each other every week. We will have 4 rounds...
Sweet 16
Elite 8
Final 4
Then a championship round (Last 2 scrapping)
Our "Challenges" will be issued on Saturdays and we will have 4 days to complete the round and voting will take place Wednesday - Friday. Those moving on will be announced on the following Saturday with the new challenge.
How the members will be involved:
On March 11th we will hold a bracket drawing. There will be a sheet that members can pick the weekly winners and who they think will win the whole thing. Those that correctly pick will be entered to win our grand prize.
So join us at Scrapbook Challenges for some added fun and madness this month.

No comments:
Post a Comment