Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch 286

It's time for a new sketch reveal at Scrapbook Challenges... awesome double and single page ones to choose from again:


I decided to do the single layout for this sketch and did pics of us attending the annual Christmas pantomime - Cinderella.

Now head over to the forum and check out the rest of the design team's take on this sketch.

Also remember to get your bracket selections done by Friday.... March Madness is in full swing!

2 comments:

Betty Anne said...

Great take on the sketch Cathy.
It was so nice to see you over at Let's Scrap in February for the blog hop. I hope you will visit us again very soon.

Cathy Lane said...

Hi Cathy! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :) I am so happy to have you there and thanks so much for the warm welcome to the world of blogging..I must say that I just love it and don't know why I didn't do it a long time ago :)) I love your take on that sketch..I too love working with sketches and it would be fabulous to see your entries over at Scrap Africa too :)) Keep in touch and take care :)x