Monday, 25 January 2010

Weekend news

I had a great weekend... and you?????

I managed to do a ton of scrapping - 6 layouts... one of which just needs it's journalling but I'm waiting on an email for that.  And unfortunately for you all, I can't show you a single one of these 6.... why?... well because they are for my February sketch team submissions and two are for the design team call... so guess you will just have to be patient (again!).

Besides the scrapping, I did some baking and then also the washing in between the raindrops.  Must still tackle the ironing today though.  I had to go to a school meeting on Saturday morning to enlighten all the new parents about the school blog... was a great session and I think it was well received by all who went.  Hopefully now I will get more stuff to post from other involved parents.

And that really was the weekend.  Today though, I ask for your prayers for a special Mom.... if you remember me writing about Ally who past away in October last year... well today would have been her ninth birthday and it's the three month anniversary of her death... please pray very hard for her mom Jackie who is not in a happy place and is missing her little girl.

No comments: