Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Holiday Scrapping

I managed to do some scrapping just before we went on holiday and then again over New Year weekend.... and here are the layouts that I did... these are all from my 2007 album and I have now finished all the double pages for that year too... so only have 38 singles left to do!

















Thanks for looking... I greatly appreciate your comments on my scrapping.

I'm not one to make resolutions and goals for each year, but I do decide that "this year I want to..." and sometimes that plan happens and sometimes it doesn't... but they are also usually not plans that really matter whether or not they are met.  And so my "goal" for this year (again!) is to scrap a page a day and then hopefully by the time 2010 reaches it's end I will actually be scrapping 2010 layouts!.... so the plan is to do 365 layouts this year... whether it is actually one a day or just seven a week or 30+ a month who knows... let's see if it happens!

2 comments:

tania said...

Happy New year to you too!!!
hope you reach that 365 goal, I am already behind:(

Unknown said...

WOW great goal! Your layouts are great! I love the way your organize your pages. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful work and giving us new ideas for our pages!

Thanks!
Jenn
My paper quilling blog