Well the last weekend of school holidays is now past... I have one more sleeping late chance before I fetch Aaron tomorrow afternoon and we start with the early early mornings on Wednesday when school starts again :( It's been a nice break and I've managed to do quite a bit of stuff (scrapping!).
This weekend I did manage to scrap 4 pages but I can only show you this one as the others are for my sketch team commitments.
I was halfway through with this page when I found a challenge on the site
Let's Scrap so quickly managed to add a few extras to complete the challenge... In Challenge 32 you had to choose three things from a list of six and use them on a layout... I chose Glitter, Rub-ons and Bow... the glitter part was really FUN??? I painted the letters and then stuck glitter on it (which I won in my parcel from Helen last year)... I had to work most carefully so as not to get glitter all over everything on my desk... even now the layout is stored in it's own plastic sleeve so that it doesn't touch anything else!
Well that was a fun and productive weekend... now for another afternoon ahead with more scrapping planned.
No comments:
Post a Comment