Monday, 4 January 2010

First post in 2010

First things first.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!  I wish you all the blessings you wish for yourself this year... may this indeed be a good and successful year.

And now a bit of a catchup - scrapbooking-wise anyhow!

Nuts About Sketches Week 88





Nuts About Sketches Week 89




I've been doing a lot of other scrapping which I will show you as soon as I've scanned them.

We had a good holiday in Durban, a great Christmas with my brother and his family and then a very quiet New Years... okay so I slept through all the fireworks!  This past weekend was also busy... my Mom and I saw Cinderella on Ice on New Years Day and then we all went to see Pinnochio on the 2nd... a lovely theatrical weekend.  Yesterday my friends Judi and Gayle came over and we scrapped the afternoon away.

Aaron is again at Granny & Papa for the next 10 days so I will hopefully catch up on blog posts, scrapping and more this week.

ps .... I wasn't near my pc for the last two weeks but did see that Google was busy with a "Happy Holidays" series... very cute.  Anyway, here's today's one.... to see the actual action... open Google and the apple will fall.



1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I loved the apple falling... very cute.
great scrapping too. I need to get my mojo on.