Thursday, 21 January 2010

This week's scrapping...

Okay the heading of this post might sound a bit silly seeing as today is Thursday, but I haven't scrapped too much this week, except for these two layouts that I'm going to show you... which are both layouts from ISE 2007 - they were by Jodi Holbrook of Making Memories.






I've said it before and I'll say it again... I love the feeling of success in completing past projects... it's like a weight off my shoulders... or maybe I just don't feel so guilty any more having all these layouts prepared and not done!

I hope to do a major scrap again this weekend (okay so what else is new... hehehe) but most of what I will be doing is my layouts for my February sketch team committments.... if I get them done 1-2-3 I might just be able to tackle some others too.

Other news .... we had a school info evening on Tuesday, so found out a bit more how Grade 3 will work... pretty straight forward.  This Saturday we have our "new" parents and class mom's meeting and as I'm doing the school blog I need to go and introduce it to them all... so that will use up a few hours of my day... plus there is the usual chores to do (washing and ironing) sure hope our maid comes this week as I don't fancy having to clean house too!

Enough said, time to do some other stuff!

No comments: