The theme for this month at Off The Rails has been "anything goes" and I did this layout about seeing out the old year (yes it's from a few years back!) This layout is inspired by a Jowilna original too.
Saturday, 29 December 2018
Off The Rails - Dec Tutorial - Christmas
Christmas has come and gone and now we are heading towards 2019. Have you managed to get any scrapping done this holiday season? I've done a few pages and LOTS of planning for next year.
The theme for this month at Off The Rails has been "anything goes" and I did this layout about seeing out the old year (yes it's from a few years back!) This layout is inspired by a Jowilna original too.
Be sure to head on over to the blog to see lots more inspiration through the month from the whole team.
The theme for this month at Off The Rails has been "anything goes" and I did this layout about seeing out the old year (yes it's from a few years back!) This layout is inspired by a Jowilna original too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pretty layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤
Post a Comment