Thursday, 13 December 2018

ScrapPlezier - Christmas Delivery

It's super duper hot again this week... I really don't cope well when it's so hot...would rathre just lie on the couch and nap! Only one more working day left of this year then I am on holiday for two weeks. Roll on the weekend! I am not planning to do a heck of a lot this year, but my to do list is getting full...will just tackle each task as I can and see where we get too by the time I go back to work in January.

One of the tasks of course is scrapping...this layout I made on Monday and I have another one due for Saturday still needing to be put together....eeck!!!


I've used two different Kaisercraft collections on my layout:
December 25th
Twig & Berry

Yes these are very old collections, but Christmas never goes out of fashion and the colours are always relevant.

I used the green and white papers for my background to mount everything on. The tree is made with bits for a variety of papers, just picking up on colours and patterns. I used a journalling card as a tag sticking out from under the photos. This worked nicely as it already had the date on the card.

To finish off my layout, I added a star which I had diecut. I used various bits from the Twig & Berry collectables pack and the scattered some gold brads around the tree for added effect.

Head on over to the blog to see some more details and inspiration.

No comments: