Monday, 10 December 2018

ScrapPlezier - Dec Moodboard

It's getting closer to Christmas and the silly season sure has set in. I've had such a busy week last week with the end of term for school, my busy week billing at work and then also selling my quilling goodies at the Night Market at school as well as setting up my Mom's new pc and printer. Just been soooooooooo busy that I haven't had too much time to scrap. I managed to carve out a few hours yesterday to put this page together:

This layout is totally inspired by a Jowilna original page that I've wanted to do for the last three years! I finally managed to get it done.

I used two items from the Kaisercraft collectables for the Scrapyard collection... the LOVE words matched my layout theme exactly. The rest of my layout is made from Simple Stories paper and Project Life cards that I've had in my stash for years. The background of my page has also had some mixed media techniques applied to it... gesso, gold paint, stamping, texture paste, inking and then brads and thread as well.

We got to play with this moodboard this month. I was influenced more by the gold than the grey and ended up using more black than grey too... but it is all shades of the same colour isn't it?

So come and play along with us on the blog and get more inspiration there too.

No comments: