Monday, 31 December 2018

PL challenge layouts

I have spent the last few days since Christmas working on my 2018 album, in between filing all my finished layouts and tidying up my scraproom, and have taken part in some of the challenges on the Simply Project Life facebook group. Here's what I've made:

The following layouts are for the Documenting December challenges (#docdec18) which was to use different cards on each layout based on the prompt:

Challenge #1 plaids - I made my own plaid card by combining an orange card with a plaid overlay.

Challenge #3 strips 

Challenge #4 Chevrons - our current Christmas photo.

Challenge #5 stars

Challenge #7 wood grain

Challenge #8 hearts & Challenge #10 numbers - I used each side for each challenge.

Challenge #9 word art - used the pink card for this challenge.


I did already blog about challenge #2 & #6 here.

Since Boxing Day there has been an impromptu word challenge (#holiday2018) every day to get us scrapping. I thought I'd give this a try too. The word doesn't have to be on the layout but can rather just be inspirational too.

#1 Twinkle - got inspired by the twinkling lights at the Carols by candlelight at Aaron's school.

#2 Magic -  All about the field of cosmos we saw in March on the way home from Wyndford.

#3 Believe - our trip to the flying school open day in Feb.

#4 Wrap - took this as "wrapping up" the school year and did last day of school pics.

#5 Family - a great family visit back in July.
 

#6 Party - the perfect word to get started on scrapping my birthday party. (I might just need to tweak this page a bit still)

and then to round out my digi scrapping I put together a collage layout of my last 50 years pics that I used at my party.

It is soooooooooo good to make a decent start on my 2018 album and to be able to complete these challenges this year still.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Awesome projects!
Happy New Year!
Marilyn❤