Monday, 1 May 2017

Let's Scrap Sketch - 1 May 2017

It's a public holiday here, which means it's a day for scrapping.. yippee. I've just done an awesome class with Jow this morning, and now I get to spend this afternoon scrapping up a storm. Love long weekends full of me-time.

Also up today is the new sketch at Let's Scrap... here is my layout:

I loved this sketch... it's got so much potential for different interpretations... and of course loads of photos. For my tags I ran the paper through my "wood" embossing folder with a bit of brown ink before making the tags. I did the same for the four squares behind my title lettering using the chickenwire embossing folder. This just adds a slightly rustic feel to the page.

My journalling is hand written up the side of the three landscrap photos.


Join in on the blog and you can also stand a chance to win.

2 comments:

Jonnece said...

Love your layout .

scrapqueen141 said...

I love your layout, I love how clean and simple it is. And it looks like it was a great day on the farm! Great take on the sketch! Blessings, Jamie