It's not often you find a sketch that just speaks to you... but that was me this week, and especially when I bought new paper that just worked so perfectly for the sketch too.
I used some of the new Ubud Dreams paper by Kaisercraft for my layout... I cut out the oversized doily for the shape on the sketch and then added some strips in various patterns of blue. I even raided my stash of blue flowers.
For my title I chose some letter stickers from my stash... and true to form I had already run out of "e"s but as I wanted to simulate the Greek writing, I simple used the "w" and turned them on their side... problem solved!
This is the sketch we used:
Come and play along this month on the blog and you can win a gift voucher to your favourite store.


1 comment:
This paper pack was the perfect pairing for this sketch Cathy! So was the food! LOVE Greek food...it's my first choice everytime :)
Post a Comment