Sunday, 14 May 2017

ScrapPlezier - Beach

Brrrrr..... it's turned cold the last few days... so here is a layout to warm things up just a little bit.

This layout is showcased on the ScrapPlezier blog today. Here's how I made it:

I turned to my leftovers from the Kaisercraft Rock Pool Collection. I die cut and punched these into various size circles before arranging them randomly on the page to surround my two photos. I added a few sea creatures and shells for extra interest as well as a couple of word strips. The lettering for mytitle is from the sticker sheet for this range.

I then also added a quote in two pieces in the Tiny Alphas from Kaisercraft.


So there you have it, a layout made out of leftovers from ages ago... at least I cleared one little bit more out of my stash drawer.

No comments: