Wednesday, 26 April 2017

Single pages

Over the Easter weekend I managed to have a few days of dedicated scrap time. I decided to do a few single pages for submission to the next issue of Scrap Affairs... not holding my breathe that they will get picked, but I did manage to get a few more done on my layout-a-day goal so that is a plus anyway.

This first page I also did for a challenge at Scrapbook Generations... a layout using strips for the background. I used pieces from 2 Celebr8 ranges, Hello and Let's Chat.

These next three layouts are all using parts of scraps and stash...so nice to dig through my stash and find goodies to use instead of just horde.



So there you have it... some more pages done and photos scrapped. Now I have a whole loooonnnngggggg weekend ahead with time to do a whole bunch more scrapping. Much needed therapy.

No comments: