The first reveal for April is up on the blog.
I enjoyed playing with this sketch as it allowed me to use lots of photos. I changed the 2ups for a whole bunch of 4ups and yet the page still doesn't look crowded. This is a great way to print those sequence photos when you can't decide on which one to use.
My large photo is a jumbo that I trimmed to a square and then just matted numerous times to make it more of a focal point.
Come play along with Let;s Scrap Sketches and stand a chance to win a gift voucher to your favourite online store.


1 comment:
I love your layout and your pictures! I especially liked your title! Are you dancing in church? I grew up dancing in church. I don't anymore really but occasionally I choreograph for church productions. Great take on the sketch! Blessings, Jamie (DT sister)
Post a Comment