I have a layout up on the ScrapPlezier blog today.
I love the ease with which to mix and match collections of paper by one (or many) manufacturers. That's what I managed to do on this layout. I used:
Barber Shoppe Collection - Groomed
Charlotte's Dream Collection - Fantasy (front and back)
Now Boarding Collection - Sail (journal card)
Take Note Collection - Memo & Paper Journal (Flags and feathers)
The papers carry the calm theme through the whole layout without distracting from the photos.
The added finishing touches are stencilling and stitching along the bottom, as well as a few circles and a heart diecut from a piece of mixed media paper I had made last year. Don't throw anything away as you never know when it will come in handy!
This layout is based on a Jowilna original (with my added twists of course.)
So haul out some of your scrap stash and make a masterpiece or two with some mix and match.

No comments:
Post a Comment