Yip today I'm still 39.... I'm enjoying a quiet day yet it will get busy later... but thought I'd just share some fun things that happened in the last 24 hours...
While I was doing the dishes after supper last night (ie packing the dishwasher) Aaron found one of my crossword books and started doing a maze… I ended up having to help him finish…. But the point of telling you this is that I then spent the evening doing crosswords… once the bug bites… hehehehe. Very relaxing.
Today Keith plans to come home early and take Aaron shopping for my birthday… Keith said he is leaving it up to Aaron and I mustn’t be disappointed in what gets picked… but Aaron said this morning that he knows what Mommy wants… mountain chocolate… (ie tolberone) so I reckon if that is what I get I will be VERY happy… hehehe.
This afternoon I have to take Aaron for his swimming lesson (he is doing amazingly well... can nearly swim (splash?) his way across the pool!), then it's on to do some grocery shopping... need stuff for baking... then on to home to do homework quickly before Keith comes to fetch Aaron for their shopping spree... and then I will be baking my famous lemon meringque pie... I promised the guys at work I'd bring some for tea tomorrow... plus I'm making an extra one for a birthday present for a guy who loves my pie and shares my birthday.
Oh and then if all that is done... I might just get some more scrapping done!! Let's see how things pan out.
So now beware... tomorrow is the start of a whole new life for me... I've been told "life begins at 40"! so let's see.......
2 comments:
Enjoy the last moments of the dirty thirties, but you definitely don't have to fear the roaring forties. Take it from a well progressed forties fan.
Hi Cathy. Please pay a visit to Doing Life http://www.desiref.blogspot.com/ as there is a special award waiting for you. Hugs from Desire
Happy Birthday Cathy, I'm sure you will have a great day. They say 'life begins at 40!' and I say 'you're only as old as you feel'. So did you get your Toblerone?
Post a Comment