Another week has come and gone and I'm sad to say I have not been good at doing my list of things... so reckon most of them will be here for another week :(
1 Shop locally... Went shopping yesterday and from the stuff I bought there were definately "non-local" products... is that bad?? I bought yummy kiwis and as far as I know they are definately NOT grown in SA... but as I really really like them I just have to buy them when the price is right... okay so they were a tad expensive but Aaron's reasoning was that there were three in the packet so it's "one for Mommy, one for Daddy and one for Aaron... a good deal."
2 Turn off unnecessary lights... this will definately be on the list indefinately!! I woke up at three this morning to find the lights on again!!! Not winning on this one.
3 Have more meals together... getting there slowly. Definately worked over the weekend but during the week it doesn't seem to be a priority to certain members of our household who only get home late!
4 Stick to the speed limit... goes without saying as it is the law of the country. BUT my problem at the moment is that they've reduced the speedlimit to 80 on the highway due to the construction works and that feels awfully s-l-o-w when everyone passes you. So I will admit that I have now been driving at around 90 or 100.... okay so it's still within the normal limit of 120 but it is over the current limit so I have been naughty.... will try better in the week ahead.
5 Fit at least one energy-saving light bulb... must still buy these so that I can do this. Our diningroom light needs to be replaced so this would be the perfect place to start.
Not adding any more things to do this week as I think I should pay more attention to these ones rather than getting ahead of myself. So here's hoping for a better week.
1 comment:
I think you are doing quite well, its often just a thought that ignites an action later. Glad that Aaron is getting on so well in the water.
Post a Comment